Operations Manager - Wednesday 16th September 2020
This is a part time, permanent, term time only role.
Starting date: as soon as possible
15 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 9 am to 12 pm
Grade 6 SCP 18-24 FTE £24,982 to £28,672 (subject to pay body review)
Alder Grove Church of England Primary School is a new 420-place primary free school in Shinfield, Wokingham, which opened in September 2020 for Nursery and Reception; initially with one class per year group and the aim of growing year on year up to Year 6.
We are looking for exceptional staff to take up this exciting opportunity in a brand new primary school within The Keys Academy Trust. The school is already built and it is on an amazing site with extensive grounds including playing fields, a garden area, a spacious hall, drama studio and dedicated library and technology areas.
The role involves:
• Providing leadership and guidance on all HR matters
• Taking responsibility for the premises management in the school
• Managing the Health and Safety requirements within the school
• Managing the procurement of services to the school ensuring best value
• Generating additional income for the school
The successful applicant should have:
• A good understanding of the education sector and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
• Understanding of confidentiality issues
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as a team leader
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and work to tight deadlines
• Experience of implementing change in a rapidly moving environment.
Please click on the links below for the Job Description and Person Specification;
We would welcome and encourage short visits to our school but face masks must be worn.
Application forms can be found on the school website
Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to email@example.com
No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Closing Date: Thursday 1st October at noon
Interviews: Wednesday 7th October
No Agencies please.
Applications close Thursday 1st October 2020