Part-time (0.1) Teacher -
Part-time (0.1) Teacher MPS permanent contract
Required from September 2021
Alder Grove Church of England Primary School is a new 420-place primary free school in Shinfield, Wokingham which opened in September 2020 for Nursery and Reception. We are now looking to recruit a Teacher (0.1) to cover PPA as we continue to grow and establish ourselves in the local community for September 2021.
The Keys Academy Trust is a primary specialist MAT committed to providing the very best educational experiences for our pupils and staff, so that our schools are recognised as centres of academic and pastoral excellence at the heart of the communities they serve.
• Do you have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our young people?
• Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational multi-academy trust that places learning at the heart of everything it does?
• Are you looking for a role that will be central to the development and growth of a new school, helping to shape its vision and values as it establishes itself in the local community?
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner who motivates and inspires children to learn
• Support the delivery of innovative and creative learning opportunities
• Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
• Be able to work collaboratively and independently
• Be an excellent communicator committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
• Promote our Christian ethos, vision and values
• Be a strong and supportive team player
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across our family of schools as part of the Trust’s CPD programme and networking opportunities.
To view the Job Description and Person Specification, please click on the link below:
Application form can be found below. Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted.
Visit to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange this - email@example.com
The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021
Interviews: W/c Monday 21st June 2021
No agencies please.
Applications close Friday 18th June 2021